Thursday, January 24, 2008

Quilting Projects....

Hi Everyone,
I am in the process of doing smaller projects...and would love to share idea with you - and would love for you to share with me....
I'm currently taking part in a QUILT BLOCK BIRTHDAY EXCHANGE for 2008...it's super...we are 13 people - and each month, 12 will mail a quilt block to the person who has a birthday....on your birthday, you have a 12 great blocks to put into a quilt....I'm fortunate to be a part of 2 exchanges - so I am hoping for a very big SUNFLOWER quilt when it's all done...
I'm also getting into doing some primitave embroidery crafts like pillows; with little sayings, etc.....
So, come on - let's share our ideas with each others.....
Have a great day everyone,,
Bill

1 comment:

Quiltsmiles said...

Hi Bill,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It was nice to meet you and visit with you while we were both shopping for our "thread necesities". Stay well and Happy Holidays.
Jane